Attire & Accessories Forum

Narrowed it down help Wedding dress

narrowed it down two which looks the best and gives the wow factor.

Re: Narrowed it down help Wedding dress

• I like the second one better I think it is more elegant!
    Photobucket
  • kellybee83kellybee83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Definitely the second, it's very beautiful!  I also think it's more flattering.  While the top of the first dress is pretty, the bottom reminds me of a down comforter!
    Photobucket
  • The first one does some weird thing at the hips and makes you look wider than you really are.  Also, I think the lone vote for dress 1 was me; it was an accident, I meant to vote for 2.
  • I think the first is traditional and.. big..
    I'm not a big fan of big. Lol. I think the second one is stunning, elegant, and flatters your body VERY well! :)
  • The first one just looks too poofy. The second looks feminine and elegant.
  • The first one is a little strange from the waist down, but the second one is absolutely gorgeous.
    imageimageimage
  • I agree with PP, the second one is just so elegant, you look beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Number 2 DEFINITELY.  It's more flattering and less "trendy" than the one with the gathered skirt so you'll probably love how it looks in pictures even when the trends have changed. 
  • I like the second one better.
  • I like the second one, ditto what PP's said, it is flattering and has more of a classic and elegant look.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really like the second. It flatters your figure a lot better than the first. In all honesty, the first makes you look like you are sitting in a cupcake.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • smugsmug I say pick dress #2. You have great taste.....because it's my dress too!! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I made custom alterations to make it "my" dress. But I say if you pick it you won't be disappointed. Once my seamstress added the extra's and i put on my veil...it was perfect!! Good Luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Personally, I'm not a fan of pick-ups.

I love the fit and elegance of #2 on you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_narrowed-down?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:9b92355e-a946-437b-bf82-ce4be0337685Post:fcb0acaa-32c5-4944-a21e-e405f7408cf2">Re: Narrowed it down help Wedding dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely the second, it's very beautiful!  I also think it's more flattering.  While the top of the first dress is pretty, the bottom reminds me of a down comforter!
    Posted by kellybee83[/QUOTE]

I agree with this!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you does the second dress remind you of fall that's when our wedding is..not Christmas anymore.
  • Please don't take offense to this, but the first one make you look a lot bigger then you really are. The second is way more flattering to your body. Also, number one has way too much going on.
  • This dress would be very pretty for a fall wedding. My wedding is in July. I didn't pick the dress to fit my season ...I just liked it because it made my body look great. I'm an 8 so they made me get the dress 2 times bigger now I'm losing weight b/c I'm so busy. So far I think I've lost about 10lbs accidentally. The nice thing about this dress is the corset back...if you lose weight it won't be very noticeable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards