Florida-South Florida

AMAZING photographer in South Florida on a budget!

I contacted Marietta very last minute to photograph my wedding, she met with me quickly to go over details and get the process going... Her professionalism was outstanding and had an open mind about they style of photos I was looking for, especially at a very competitive price! 

If that wasn't enough to sell you, she arrived at my wedding venue even before I did the day of! Right to business with her assistant, the photos began! Taking pictures of everyone and everything I had noted in our meeting previously. She didn't mind getting dirty as she laid on the floor to get the best shots! (My favorite part!)

Now just two weeks later, I have received hundreds of BEAUTIFUL edited photos that were way more impressive than I could have even imagined.  If you've ever had photos taken before you know that it could take up to several months to even see a preview.

All in all, Marietta is fast, reliable, open-minded and an absolutely wonderful person to work with- especially for such an important time in your life such as a wedding :) 

Check out her gallery. I only paid $480 for the entire day and have recieved hundreds of photos! Amazing :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AMAZING photographer in South Florida on a budget!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards