Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Bridal brunch ideas

Hey all! 

I'm looking for a place to have a small, casual briday brunch a few days before my wedding in May--I didn't want to have a traditional bridal shower, but I wouldn't mind getting together for a martini/mimosa lunch with my ladies. There will be about 13 of us, and I'm looking for somewhere:

-casual
-intimate/not too crowded or crazy
-excellent brunch/breakfast/lunch food
-25 cent martinis (I know there are a few restaurants in NO that do this, just can't remember where!) and/or bottomless mimosas.

I'll be honest, the last requirement is probably the most important :) Wedding week is going to be stressful! Any tips or ideas would be fabulous!

Re: Bridal brunch ideas

• Options
    Commander's Palace has 25 cent martinis, but I don't think it's that casual.  I just made a reservation at August for my bridesmaid luncheon.
  • Options
    COUNTRY CLUB (in the Marigny)

.... provided you don't mind the "clothing optional" pool in the back ;). If you don't venture outside, you'd never know it's there. $10 bottomless mimosas and the food is divine!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_bridal-brunch-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:60710b01-c3d4-4da1-8c05-3fc5f0c9a477Post:e14d49e6-7196-4a37-98d5-6176fa3a397d">Re: Bridal brunch ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]COUNTRY CLUB (in the Marigny) .... provided you don't mind the "clothing optional" pool in the back ;). If you don't venture outside, you'd never know it's there. $10 bottomless mimosas and the food is divine!
    Posted by NolaBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>UH, THIS. Seriously, the Country Club's food is awesome, the mimosas are bottomless, and you'd never even know about the pool out back unless you paid the admission fee and went to check it out.  It's a gorgeous and charming restaurant. </div>
  • Options
    i third the country club.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards