Maryland-Baltimore
Options

XP- Recommend your wedding planner

Morning ladies,

I also posted this on the DC board, but was wondering if you had a wedding planner if you so can you please recommend them, I need help or else I am going to loose it. LOL

TIA

Sue

Re: XP- Recommend your wedding planner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Heidi with Entertain Me Events is a day-of coordinator and she comes highly recommended on this board.  She's based out of Delaware but does travel to the Baltimore area.  I'm not using her though because my venue has a coordinator, so not sure where your wedding is/if she travels to the DC area, but she's worth a try! 

Good luck! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks SweetCfly I will check her out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the rec for Heidi.  She has been used by many knotties who were super happy with her. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Vaneisha Brown of Your Happily Ever After Events. I think I saw her recommended on this board back when I was looking. I'm using her for full planning but she does everything between that and day-of. Her prices are reasonable and she's been great so far. She's based around Baltimore, but I'd imagine she's done DC weddings too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also 2nd Vaneisha Brown from Your Happily Ever After.  We hired her as a "month-of" coordinator, but honestly, she did so much more for us.  SHE WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE for the wedding!  :)  She is extremely organized and friendly and knowledgeable.  HTH!  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Heidi and she was the best thing we did!!! She did more than DOC for us and was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards