Missouri-St Louis
Options

Totter Photo for you wedding!

We loved trotter, we had over 1000 prints to pick from, the photographers were professional and got all the pics we asked for! Decent prices and nice to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer...ask for Steve!
image 341 Invited so far!
image 229 Are bringing their dancing shoes!
image 112 Will be missing out!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Totter Photo for you wedding!

• Options
    cbvcru67cbvcru67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trotter photo has been one of the worst spammers on this board - at least one a month since I've been around.  Though I'm inclined to believe you actually used them, since you have multiple posts, and I do hope you have wonderful photos, I still think Trotter photo is incredibly obnoxious and I would NEVER use them myself after seeing all the crap they spam here. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_totter-photo-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:3e338d77-af26-475d-8171-ea72da159dacPost:f9b7a4ea-ccbc-48fb-8c85-fb26d22ede19">Re: Totter Photo for you wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Trotter photo has been one of the worst spammers on this board - at least one a month since I've been around.  Though I'm inclined to believe you actually used them, since you have multiple posts, and I do hope you have wonderful photos, I still think Trotter photo is incredibly obnoxious and I would NEVER use them myself after seeing all the crap they spam here. 
    Posted by cbvcru67[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!  I totally agree. I do believe that you probably used them and I am glad you had a good experience.  However, their conduct on this board is annoying and completely unprofessional!  So, I will never use them. 
  • Options
    oceangirl06oceangirl06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have booked Trotter for our wedding in August! We got our engagement pictures done 2 months ago and they were amazing! We used Laura and we will be using her for our wedding also! She was so much fun and I'm sorry you guys think so badly of them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_totter-photo-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:3e338d77-af26-475d-8171-ea72da159dacPost:3bb79459-70e3-4057-94c3-dd5c36f5665f">Re: Totter Photo for you wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have booked Trotter for our wedding in August! We got our engagement pictures done 2 months ago and they were amazing! We used Laura and we will be using her for our wedding also! She was so much fun and I'm sorry you guys think so badly of them!
    Posted by oceangirl06[/QUOTE]

It is their own fault that they have turned so many brides feel negatively about them.  If they would let their work speak for itself and advertise in appropriate places, maybe we would have a different view.  But, they have made this bed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Like the other brides, I would never use Trotter Photos again. They did my engagement photo and I paid almost $400. They said it was $165 + tax for the engagement session, which I thought was reasonable. But when I asked for a CD with the pictures, they charged me another $200. I have never seen any other photographer charge $200 for a CD.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards