Minnesota

Help! Outdoor Ceremony Site!

Looking for a fall outdoor ceremony site anywhere between Hastings Waterville and Prior Lake!  I know thats a big area but we live in Waterville and our parents are in Hampton and Prior Lake! Also our ceremony will most likey be at Sakatah State Park outside Waterville. Looking to keep costs down but are willing to rent tents and all that good stuff!  Let me know of any good ideas!  Thanks ladies!

Re: Help! Outdoor Ceremony Site!

• hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you willing to go to Lakeville?  I know its closer to prior lake.  I am getting married at Crystal Lake Golf Course.  You can get married outside on their patio.  Diane and Vicki have been amazing to work with. 

There are 2 pictures of the site for my siggy.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.littleloghouseshow.com/index.php?page=weddings

This place is amazing!  It is in Hastings.  Farily reasonably priced too!
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Little Log House Pioneer Village is a very CUTE place! My friends got married there in the fall and they also have a great building for reception. Nice area for guests to walk around and take pictures. You can either have the wedding by the garden or in a church.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are having the ceremony and reception at Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club in Prior Lake. It's a gorgeous venue and they've been VERY helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards