August 2013 Weddings

E Pics this Weekend!

I know I posted this before, but it seems like there is more action lately around E pics!

What'd you wear?!
Feel free to share your pics! :)

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E Pics this Weekend!

• YAY! Thats exciting. Its so much fun, you'll have a great time!

FI & I wore something we felt Comfortable in. Here are some of our fav pics.

• Super cute!!
    I'm debating between black leggings and tall, cognac boots with a sweater and cute scarf and black pants and a bring colored shirt. Decisions, decisions :)
  • I think both combinations would look great :) as long as you have fun with itand try to act natural your pictures will turn out amazing
  • Thanks!! I conveniently scheduled a hair appointment the morning of the pics, so I don't have to do my hair myself! HAHA! And, my good friend/awesome photographer offered to do our pics, so that is a huge bonus.

We're going to head to Seattle and hopefully get some good shots at pike place, etc. Hopefully it's not too rainy...
  • yay! I just had mine - we dressed comfortably too. We both wore  jeans and I wore a 3/4 length navy shirt with a knot type detail in the neckline. I wore flats and FI wore a button down with nice shoes too.
    After getting a bunch of shots we put on his old football jerseys with his last name on them :) then took some more
    I found it hard to look natural at first but talking to each other helped
    Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck and have fun, Tiffany!  Pike place is a really cool place to do them.  We did ours last Tuesday and our photographer already has them back to us, which was a really nice surprise.  We got a lot of good ones, but for every good one there were some pretty awkward ones.  One thing I hadn't considered beforehand because he hadn't let on was that my FI was SUPER nervous.  He was a great sport, but I felt really bad about it, and got him a much-deserved beer when we were done.  I'll post some good ones once we get the cd; I can't copy them from the website.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_e-pics-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:f973990c-930b-4852-a322-11b23b2e72b0Post:09e1e3e3-e469-4aae-a33c-fa91ea96d4d7">Re: E Pics this Weekend!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck and have fun, Tiffany!  Pike place is a really cool place to do them.  We did ours last Tuesday and our photographer already has them back to us, which was a really nice surprise.  We got a lot of good ones, but for every good one there were some pretty awkward ones.  One thing I hadn't considered beforehand because he hadn't let on was that my FI was SUPER nervous.  He was a great sport, but I felt really bad about it, and got him a much-deserved beer when we were done.  I'll post some good ones once we get the cd; I can't copy them from the website.
    Posted by Xstatic3333[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!  My friend offered to do them for us, so hopefully that will help with the nerveousness. My FI isn't thrilled about the idea as he's not exactly photogenic. I definitely make up for enough photogenic-ness (is that even a word?!) for both of us! HAHA.

I'm going tonight to get my shellac mani and a pedi (good excuse! The pictures!) and then tomorrow we're going to figure out what the heck to wear in these pictures. It should be a fun weekend!
  • I wore a sweater dress, tights, ankle boots, and a scarf, and he wore a sweater and dress pants. I'm supposed to be getting my photos back monday so i will post them then! Have fun!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards