Ohio-Cleveland
Options

engagement photo location ideas?

Looking for engagement photo locations (May is when were having them done) in the Cleveland / Akron area.  Metroparks, nature, waterfalls etc

Doing the akron zoo gardens and stan hywet for the wedding photos, FYI

Ideas?

Re: engagement photo location ideas?

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandywine Falls or Kendall Lake in the CVNP. 'Downtown' Hudson is very cute -- vintage buildings, clocktower, etc. Hudson Springs Park on the outskirts of Hudson has a walking path, lake, playgrounds, disc golf course, etc. Gardenview Horticultural Park in Strongsville. Wade Lagoon outside the Cleveland art museum; on the front steps of Severance Hall; CWRU campus.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at the Cleveland Botanical Garden in May. They have a waterfall and fountains and a cute little bridge. I agree with PP that University Circle will have some really nice options for you.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_engagement-photo-location-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:727c6e92-e0a1-4458-9bfb-8640720b48c2Post:5047cb0a-680d-425b-9bf9-0afde29742c0">Re: engagement photo location ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing ours at the Cleveland Botanical Garden in May. They have a waterfall and fountains and a cute little bridge. I agree with PP that University Circle will have some really nice options for you.
    Posted by cupcakewarfare[/QUOTE]

Do they charge an additional fee to have photos taken at the Botanical Gardens?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They do and it depends on your plans. If it's you and FI, you can have 2 other people there for an hour and I think it's around $100. It costs more if you need more people there or need more time. There's info on their website about it and the woman in charge is really nice about answering your questions.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some friends of mine had there's taken at the Nature Realm in fairlawn on Smith Rd, right off of the Ghent Rd. exit. I've heard that they have manmade waterfalls and stuff, supposedly it's really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards