Tennessee
Options

Help from Texas! Need Photographer and Florist in Knoxville or Maryville

My sister is getting married at Eagle Rock Camp in January. We are from Texas and are trying to plan the wedding from here. If there are any lower priced vendors around or anything you can help me with would be awesome. The wedding is going to be a white, dark slate grey, woodsy winter theme.

Thanks so much! ANY help would be great. She wants an outdoor wedding in JANUARY which in texas would be fine but in Teneesee that seems insane to me. Haha. Thanks!

Re: Help from Texas! Need Photographer and Florist in Knoxville or Maryville

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That will be freezing!
    I do have a suggestion on a photographer. She captures those amazing shots that normal long-time pros seem to forget about. It's what first drew me to her. This is her facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/alexbeephoto
    www.alexbeephoto.com
    She has great prices, as well.
  • Options
    opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    January won't necessarily be freezing--our wedding day was 60 degrees and pouring. :)

I used Lisa Foster floral design, and was very happy with her. I would not recommend my photographer, Erick Thompson. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Whimsical Gatherings for a florist, she is fabulous!! She is always featured on wedding magazines and blogs and her prices are reasonable! :) Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello I am a photographer in Chattanooga but am quite familiar with Knoxville.  It's about an hour and a half away from me.  Please feel free to check out my website:
    http://www.sweetgraphixdesignandphotography.com If interested please contact me at 423.364.8202 to schedule the special day!

Take Care,
    Brooke Ragsdale
    Sweet Graphix Design & Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whimsical Gathering & Lisa Foster are great florist.
    Meggie Velasko, Ashley Hoskins, Jennie Andrews & Watson Sudios are all good photographers in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards