Virginia

Has anyone used Primo Events??????? Advice please Thanks!!!

Has anyone used this company it seems like a good deal and I am most likely going to set up a consultation. Thanks everyone!
http://www.primoevents.net/

Re: Has anyone used Primo Events??????? Advice please Thanks!!!

• edited October 2012
    Does any one have pictures of their wedding hosted by primo events in virginia beach , virginia? I'm having mine at the hampton inn south at the oceanfront so I would love to see that venue.
  • I am using them for my wedding and they have been wonderful and extremely organized. They provided us with a fabulous venue and included the vendors that we needed. My sister used them for her wedding and the food was amazing and their photographer is awesome. They are a real lifesaver because my future hubby is deployed and I am left alone to plan my wedding and it can be very stressful without any help. Kudos to primo events and their staff.
  • Please don't use them. Worse planner ever. Did a bait and switch and disrespected my family. Including my inlaws. Everything he says he includes is not true. If it wasn't for my fam working their butts off 4 hours before the wedding it would have been horrible. Did I mention he was disrespectful to my 73 year old grand mother. And called me 1 hour before my wedding to fus at me about my mother in law. He is very unprofessional.
  • I used them for my wedding and must say they did an amazing job! Me and my husband were incredibly impressed with their staff & the food was amazing!!!! If you're going to use them, request Marco for your Matre D... he is amazing!!! one of the bartendar's at my wedding was also a bartendar at the wedding that posted the negative post above and she told me that these people were incredibly drunk and beligerant. She said they were so out of control that she nearly called 911. Anywho, thanks Primo Events! I had the best day of my life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards