Canada-Vancouver

Destination Wedding

Hey I am trying to find someone else who has gone through the hell of a destination wedding.  I am trying to plan my wedding for march 2012 in mexico and I have to say it's not as much fun as I thought it was going to be.  So I fell in love with the Royal wedding and they don't allow children! My neices will be there so this isn't an option.  I am pretty open and I just really want some ideas.  So far the only thing that I have picked out is my dress.  I am not even sure what colours I like or what my bridesmaids will wear.  I love the Jenny Yoo dresses but I am not willing to pay 500 per dress!  If your planning a destination wedding in Playa del carmen or anywhere near cancun let me know how your doing.  Thanks

Re: Destination Wedding

• edited December 2011
    PMed you!
  • becky&andrebecky&andre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing my destination in Jamaica. It's a pain in the arse sometimes, but I think that's just ME getting in my own way (I *might* be indecisive!)

Have you thought about contacting a wedding destination travel agent? Check out Dori Giffin with North South Travels. She's been a HUGE help with me when I've hit a road block.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards