Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Southeast Catering?

Hi all, We're having our reception in Pella so I was wondering if anyone knew of any caterers in the area? Pella is 45 minutes south east of DM. I checked with Hickory Park and am completely bummed that they don't come this far. I was so looking forward to having them! I have one option but it seems like it's the one that everyone around here goes with so I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.
TIA

Re: Southeast Catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The only suggestion I have for Pella is a bakery - Goodest Cupcakes! They are amazing!! I want to have them for my wedding.
  • Options
    abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Taste to Go.  I didn't use them (hotel reception) but I have been to 1 event where they catered and it was amazaing!
  • Options
    KATHYPILLINGKATHYPILLING member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lidderdale Country Store. www.lidderdalecountrystore.com The are located near Carroll, but cater around the state. Great variety, great food, and great price. I have heard many many good things about them from people who have had or attended weddings with this caterer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rube's Steakhouse does catering! We have our full menu available as well as many other delicious items  that are not on our regular dining menu. We can work with any budget and bring the great taste of Rube's to your wedding reception.  Go to http://www.rubessteaks.com for more information or call either restaurant and speak with an Event Coordinator - Waukee 515-987-8237  or Montour 641-492-6222

Best Wishes to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards