Wedding Invitations & Paper

Vista Print Reviews

Hi, I wanted to see if I could get your feedback on using vistaprint for our wedding invites and stationery. Are they reliable? How is the quality? Is it worth the price? 

I'm looking into just having my invites printed and do the rest myself (envelopes, adressing, assembly, etc.) Any tips?

Re: Vista Print Reviews

• I just got my STDs back from them, and I am very happy with the quality. If you aren't using one of their designs, make sure you check the template specifications for the piece to get the correct bleed and trim sizes.

The only thing I would suggest is to upgrade to the better envelopes or purchase those yourself. Their standard ones are fairly see-through, so I am making envelope liners myself to help with that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I was very happy with my VP invites.  My friend designed them for me, so I used their upload your own design feature.  Everything came out great!  We did not use their envelopes for the invites, but did upgrade the envelopes for our thank you cards and the upgraded envelopes were very nice! 

The only other thing I might add is that their standard card stock for invites, may not be the thickness you want.  It didn't matter to me as I put my invites into a pocketfold, but some ladies on here have stated they didn't like their standard paper.  You can upgrade on the paper quality.  I would recommend getting their free bridal sampler.  They will give you all of the different paper types so you can figure out which one you like best.
  • We printed our own wedding invites, and my moh ordered the Bachlorette Party invites from VP. After seeing the Bachlorette Party invites, I was (and still am!) so mad at myself for not getting my wedding invites from them. The color(alot of pink) was so fresh crisp and professionally printed!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards