California-Northern

Snow!

Did it snow where you are?

It snowed yesterday about 6 AM in Tracy,CA on my drive to work. My husband said it was snowing all the way up the altamont too. 

Did it snow where you live/work too?

Re: Snow!

• edited December 2011
    i live in santa cruz and it snowed up in the mountains when we were cutting down our christmas tree. :) FI made a snowball from the frost on his car this morning.
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes! I'm living in Reno right now...and we got aobut a foot here. It's been crazy. My work closed early on Monday (like 10 hours early) because it was just silly for anyone to be out.

FI and I went and played in the snow late Monday night. It was great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    No snow here in Davis.  It did get below freezing though.  Of course, we move from San Diego and there is almost record-setting cold weather.  DH keeps reassuring me that it is not normally THIS cold.  Hmpf!

We did get to see snow when we got our tree.  And it was glorious.

I grew up in Maryland, so I've had my snowy winters.  I moved for a reason.  I love snow, but the accompaning cold sucks.
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No :( I SO wanted some snow, but we just got ice! I live in Sacramento... some suburbs got it but not here in downtown.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sadly no snow here.  :(  Although we're in San Francisco so it's really not surprising.  It just seems like if it's going to get SO darn cold it might as well snow though!  brrrr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards