Flowers
Options

Can anyone name these flowers?

Re: Can anyone name these flowers?

• Options

I was thinking for bridesmaids...Can you name these flowers aswell?
  • Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_can-anyone-name-these-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:198feda8-7dc2-4b79-adba-4ad29aeb4eaePost:67dfd197-b91f-4ed4-a16e-8d6cf97a27e2">Can anyone name these flowers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I have no idea!!
    Posted by AppleOfMyEye2014[/QUOTE]<div>I see hypericum, peony, dahlia, dusty miller and a small white flower that I don't know.   I don't recognize most of the flowers in the bridemaid's bouquet (other than roses and ivy). 

</div>
  • Options
    thanks! would the small white one be a white button mum by any chance?
  • Options
    any ideas on what the small purple flower is...also the greenery?
  • Options
    I also notice stock and possibly sweetpea in the bridal bouquet.

For the bridesmaid bouquet, the angle makes it difficult to see but in addition to what Magdala listed I also notice some white wax flower, but other than that it is hard to tell.

• Options
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_can-anyone-name-these-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:198feda8-7dc2-4b79-adba-4ad29aeb4eaePost:221757a5-2e55-4558-8ff8-fdf1daa632a3">Re: Can anyone name these flowers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I was thinking for bridesmaids...Can you name these flowers aswell?
    Posted by AppleOfMyEye2014[/QUOTE]

It looks like wax flower, roses, ivy and possibly french heather.
    Fiori della Vita, a fresh flower market in Rocky River, Ohio
  • Options
    Dahlias, stock, hypericum (orange berry), lavendar statice, dusty miller, the small white buttons are tanacetum.
    Fiori della Vita, a fresh flower market in Rocky River, Ohio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards