New Hampshire

Nashua restaurants for rehearsal dinner??

We are looking for a casual, nice restaurant in Nashua for the rehersal dinner. Maybe Italian since that would be cheaper?
Have you eaten at the restaurant at the Radisson Castle hotel? Thats where we are all staying and I saw they had a restaurant...

Re: Nashua restaurants for rehearsal dinner??

• edited December 2011
    Lui Lui has yummy Italian food. I think downstairs they even have a room you can book for functions. They're right on the DW Highway about 5 minutes from that hotel.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely Lui Luis if you want italian....mmmmmmm!!!!!!!  They had a fire just before Christmas and redid the whole bottom floor which is where the private room is....gorgeous now. It is easy to get to from hotel.  COming out of the hotel at Spit Brook Road, turn left.  Follow spit brook to the intersection of DW highway.  Turn right at lights and it is just after McDonalds....right across from plaza with David's Bridal.   I would vote for them.  I heard the food at the Radisson is not the greatest...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We used Villa Banca on Main St.  They had a nice room off to the side, and a great selection from the menu that our guests could choose from that evening.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been meaning to try Villa Banca.....is the food good?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I second Villa Banca! But if you're looking for an extremely nice, but casual function area head across the bridge to Valentino's in Hudson, it's a bit cheaper and has Italian and American/Seafood fare to choose from. The menu is huge (as is the parking lot! Downtown Nashua is notorious for awful parking). My cousin had his rehearsal here and it was FAB!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the nomination for Valentino's.  (Lowell Rd., Hudson)....exit 2 from Rt. 3 (F.E. Everett Turnpike)...across the bridge, then left at the light and follow Lowell Rd....it is in a small plaza on your right. 

Plenty of Parking...less traffic.  Nice & roomy private room with a bar setup.  We considered it for an engagement party, but opted for a smaller setting.  (it was out 2nd choice).  Cost to use function room = $150, and the italian buffet runs around $23.95 per person,  incl:  salad, rolls, coffee/tea, choice of 2 appetizers, choice of 2 entrees, choice of pasta & sauce, choice of 2 vegetables.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Villa Banca is delicious!  Although, it may not be as casual as you're looking for.  It's worth looking into though.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Villa Banca is soooooooo good! We live right down the street so they are part of the reason I've gained 10 pounds as of recent! :-)

Not a huge fan on Valentino's or Lui Lui's...they aren't bad, but, just not my favs. Just personal taste, though, I suppose, since I know other folks who rave about them both.
  • edited December 2011
    We tried Lui Lui but they don't do large groups on the weekends since they are too busy. wtf? They lost my business. We went to Valentino's but the woman wasn't too helpful or friendly and they wouldn't let us use their room since we are only 20 people.
    We have booked Villa Banca. Hope it's good. Thanks for the ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards