Ohio-Northeast

Tux

Where is everyone getting their tux's from? I live in the akron/canton area and have pretty much the same deal  and colors between american commadore and tuxedo junction.....has anyone dealt with either of these companies? Any reccomendations? Thanks!

Jaime

Re: Tux

• mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with American Commadore.  No real issues with them...one of the groomsmen got the wrong size jacket, but they got us a new one the next day (also why you pick them up 2 days before!!!). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mary11Mary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using Tuxedo Junction. We actually just went the other day to pick out tuxes and had a really good experience.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Men's Wearhouse. They have locations nationwide and prices were great. (We had several OOT GMs). No problems with them at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you decide to use American Commodore, I have one couon left that will get you 10% off the pricing.  We booked them at a bridal show and got a great deal.  Seems like all the tuc places have the same stuff, so we picked based on price.  The coupon will get 10% off for your wedding and 10% off for mine.  If you e-mail me your address at pandora9802 at gmail dot com, I'll mail you the coupon.

My experience with them so far has been great.  We didn't get added to any mailing lists, we have a signed contract with refundable deposit and locked in pricing for our Sept 2010 wedding.  They seemed pretty flexible, and I met with the Parma store manager (the store we'd likely use) at the bridal show, so I know the guy is reasonable.

Good luck,

Dana
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Men's Warehouse.  We thought the quality of their tux's were better than American Commodore.  Also, its nice because everything comes with the tux...the socks, the shoes, cufflinks, bow tie, suspenders, etc.  Once the wedding is over, my FI will get a coupon for a free suit since we went with them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards