Missouri-Kansas City

Engagement Pictures

I'm wanting to get engagement pictuers taken and my fiance won't be able to do them the last week of September like we wanted and my photographer will be on vacation the first couple weeks of October.. I'm wondering if it would be too cold or anything if we took them around October 15th?!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It could be cold.....it could be 90!  I would just prepare for both!  I'm sure you'll still be able to do outdoor pictures regardless.
  • edited December 2011
    It's usually pretty mild around October 15th, I know because that's my birthday! And almost every year I do something outdoors, and I'm comfortable outside in short sleeves and "going out" dresses, at least before the sun goes down. FYI if you're hoping for autumn colors, the trees really don't start turning until very late in October, almost early November. Best wishes! Amanda

Amanda M Kar | Amkar Photography | St. Louis, MO | www.amkarphoto.com
  • crystal024crystal024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Okay.. I was hoping so I just wasn't sure if that'd be too late in the year for good outdoor ones! But i'm still crossing my fingers for September to work out! :)
  • dellusiondellusion member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It should be the ideal time for fall-type pictures.  My FI and I are doing ours about a week after you and we're hoping for the fall leaves!  I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards