Maine
Options

chrispygal

i tried to PM you but im not too sure it went through.  my first time PMing :)

Christen

Re: chrispygal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you posted a "note" to my wall rather than a PM, but that's ok.  I think the whole messaging system on here is really poor.  But to answer your note, I actually didn't use her.  I met her, loved her, and was waiting on her proposal but another bride booked her out from under me.  :(  She does awesome work though and I think you'll be happy!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LaughingThe weather lately definitely make me very nervous, I started to think what if it rains on my wedding weekend?  How could my guests travel?  Will my plane delay?  Anyway, I have to stop.  I can only control what I can, everything will fall into place.  Postive thinking, we'll all be okay.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_chrispygal-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:815347aa-0237-4b91-81d8-149a5c2149bbPost:a9e1fcaf-9b07-49a3-b15b-29f69e04cd86">Re: chrispygal</a>:
    [QUOTE]The weather lately definitely make me very nervous, I started to think what if it rains on my wedding weekend?  How could my guests travel?  Will my plane delay?  Anyway, I have to stop.  I can only control what I can, everything will fall into place.  Postive thinking, we'll all be okay.
    Posted by jchow009[/QUOTE]

Opps sorry I was posting for the weather post, not sure how to get here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, no problem!  I'm with you on the positive thinking.  That is in fact the only thing we do have control over!  lol
    Married 9.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards