Ohio-Columbus
Options

WEDDING INVITES! Sealed & About to be sent!!

I'm so excited to report a huge DIY project of mine, my wedding invites, have been all printed, put together, sealed and stamped in their envelopes! I'm planning on putting them in the mail tomorrow! I can't believe it is already time to send out our invites!! Exciting stuff! :)

Re: WEDDING INVITES! Sealed & About to be sent!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what no pictures?  I wanna see your hard work.  (This was probably one of my favorite checks saying the invites were D O N E)
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PICS!!!! how cool. congrats!
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Yay, Yay!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

CONGRATS :):) I did that this week tooo it feels so good! And it feels great when all your friends start sending messages saying they got the invites/loved the invites!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    weee good for you let the mail box stalking begin!
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we made ours as well it was a project for sure but we were so happy with them!
  • Options
    AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry! I should have posted a pic with my post!! Here is a pic of the invites that I made and have finally send out!  Our colors are Pewter bridesmaid dresses complimented with deep red, burnt orange, and a splash or apple green flowers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards