Washington-Seattle

DeLille Cellars

I'm going to check out DeLille Cellars in Woodinville soon. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with weddings there? Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DeLille Cellars

• I can't provide any feedback,  but I'd love to hear about it. I thought about there, but I'm trying to keep how many venues I look at to a minimum since there are so many options and I don't want to get confused/overwhelmed :)

I do love J&M cellars in Woodinville though. I thought about them, but I'm looking for something a little more all inclusive...they are gorgeous, I've been wine tasting there.

Good luck!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • While I did not decide to use MeLville, I did take a tour there ans thought it was gorgeous!
  • Wow! Horrible autocorrect! DeLille :
  • DeLille is gorgeous. I went to a work event there. I also visited them during Wedding in Woodinville and it looked very pretty.

They are on the smaller side though, so my wedding would not have fit there. Same for JM cellars.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks for the responses!

JM Cellars looks gorgeous! But I think it's too small.

DeLille seats only 80 in the main room, but I'm thinking of doing an outdoor tent for dinner/seating and having the dancing inside. I believe with the tent it can accomodate up to 175 or so.

I'll have to see. We need to figure out how many people we're inviting too! I'm really excited to check it out. It's so beautiful!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards