Georgia-Savannah
Options

Out of state and need help!

Hi ladies,
      My BFF is getting married at the Hilton Desoto in October. We are looking for centerpieces (it will probably be fresh flowers). Definintely open to ideas and suggestions for florists in the area.
        Has anyone used Rumrunners bakery?

Thank you!!!
R

Re: Out of state and need help!

• Options
    I'll plug my florist because I think she's wonderful lol! The name of the shop is Any Blooming Thing. The owner's name is Sandy Lincoln and not only has she been fantastic, but her prices are great too!

I've never heard if Rumrummers, but my mama works downtown and when I asked her, her response was 'uuuhhhhuuuhhhh' lol, so according to her they're pretty tasty.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_out-of-state-and-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:6316f64b-d0ec-427b-bd0b-2131efd189b3Post:cd07cee8-c44e-4644-b328-55ee205577e3">Re: Out of state and need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll plug my florist because I think she's wonderful lol! The name of the shop is Any Blooming Thing. The owner's name is Sandy Lincoln and not only has she been fantastic, but her prices are great too! I've never heard if Rumrummers, but my mama works downtown and when I asked her, her response was 'uuuhhhhuuuhhhh' lol, so according to her they're pretty tasty. Good luck!
    Posted by anglssftwhisper[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    I actually love Rum Runners and they are known as one of the best bakers in town for wedding cakes. Other bakeries I'd recommend are Back in the Day Bakery and  Sweet Carolina's.  

There are great florists in town.  My favorite is Colony Bay.  A to Zennias and Garden on the square are also great florists.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am using Kiwi Fleur. The owner Vicki is awesome she loves to get creative and has a lot of great ideas. (great price as well). I would also talk to Anissa from Urban Poppy she is a little more expensive but does an Fanstastic job and really funky in design. she has a great eye for detail too.
    as far as Rum Runners goes I have heard mixed reviews some say stay away because they are unsanitary and some say they are fantastic. Back in the day Bakery is fantastic and there are gigi's cupcakes (i think thats all they do though...) are both really good.
    hope this helped

Amy
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" John Lennon
  • Options
    Melissa, I realize you are under the impression this is a great place for you to advertise and get your name out there because there are no other planners here.  There is a reason for that.  It is against the terms of service of the Knot.  All other vendors who advertise are reported and banned.  You have been reported by several posters and will be banned.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have you checked out www.gigmasters.com?

I am also planning from out of town and found a lot of my vendors on there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards