Wedding Party
Options

Can't pick a MOH!

I have two absolute best friends. And I can't bring myself to pick between them.. I don't want someone that doesn't mean as much to me as they do.. Can I have two?!

Re: Can't pick a MOH!

• Options
    Why wouldn't you be able to?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Sure.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Of course.  The wedding police won't come break up your wedding because you have two MsOH.  Just say, "I love you both too much to choose between you both, so I'd like you both to be my MOH."
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    ditto pps.  You can certainly have 2 MOH's.  The only caution I'd give is if you only have 3 BMs.  Then I wouldn't make two "Honor" attendants at the expense of the third.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Oh, good point, Trix.  Yeah, if you only have three girls, don't designate a MOH.  If you have four or more, go ahead and have two.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Of course you can have two. I had three bridesmaids and couldn't pick between two for a MOH, so I had three bridesmaids and no maid of honor.
  • Options
    You should make them play Battleship and who ever wins gets to be your MOH.
  • Options
    You sure can have two MOH.
  • Options

Of COURSE you can have two! I plan on having my sister as my Matron of Honor,  (she is eleven years older than I am and married) and my best friend (practically since birth!) as my Maid of Honor, with four other BMs as well!

• Options
    If you don't feel comfortable using rock, paper, scissors to decide then yes you can have two.  I couldn't pick between my sisters so they are both my MOHs.  I like to call my older sister a Matron of Honor (she is getting married next week) just to make her sound old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I'm having four other BMs, so no one will feel left out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards