Rhode Island
Options

Lurking from The Bump-- Showers

Hello ladies!! 
Congrats to all of you on yuor upcoming nuptials!!  Popping over cause I am looking for some suggestions for places for a baby shower...typically all the places great for a bridal shower are great for a baby shower as well.  Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  Family and friends in the Warwick/Coventry area but only areas I want to rule out are Newport/Middletown/Bristol kinda areas.  I am trying to get a general idea cause I know that planning my bridal shower caused a lot of headache with those close to me so want to try and avoid that this time since my shower was a suprise last time.  Thanks :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lurking from The Bump-- Showers

• Options
    I've heard really great things about Ferns and Flowers in West Warwick!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    1149 in Warwick - we just had our engagement party there last night & loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had my bridal shower at Besos Tea House in East Greenwich - it was perfect!  Such a fun venue, beautiful decor, and delicious food!  Plus there's a little wrap-around couch that is perfect for gift-opening.  We had 24 people, and it really was perfect.  They still were serving people outside on the terrace and at the bar, but it was as if we had the whole place to ourselves because of how it was laid out.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards