Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

AW: Wedding Album from Douggie!

http://www.candidmomentsphotography.com/Albums/heatherandcolin2/

We just a couple of small edits we want to make...but here it is!  I'm beyond pleased.  Just gorgeous, and I can't wait to have the real thing in my hands.  Well worth the wait :)

Re: AW: Wedding Album from Douggie!

• edited December 2011
    http://www.candidmomentsphotography.com/Albums/heatherandcolin2/

We just a couple of small edits we want to make...but here it is!  I'm beyond pleased.  Just gorgeous, and I can't wait to have the real thing in my hands.  Well worth the wait :)
  • edited December 2011
    It's amazing!  The pictures are beautiful to begin with, but how it was put together was amazing.  I love the picture of you jumping on the bed in your dress and the one of you taking the picture with the cell phone, I thought they were great fun touches.
    How long til you get the real thing?

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh LRM - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I love it!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this version, and so happy it's done so well. :-) Yay!
  • edited December 2011

It looks nice. How many changes can you make?

• edited December 2011
    Doug hasn't put a limit on it. I assume it's unlimited.  I will say this, though due to some miscommunication/disorganization on the part of a certain otherwise AWESOME photographer, another album proof set was already delivered to us that was decidedly not at all what we asked for.  The album you see now is a complete re-do from the ground up.  So, yes....unlimited changes allowed, I'd say (within reason!). 
  • edited December 2011
    Heather, it looks AMAZING! Yay to DougeDoug for pulling through!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards