Canada-Ontario
Options

Looking for DJ Recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations for DJ's in the Hamilton area.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for DJ Recommendations

• Options
    I interviewed Dan from Impressions DJ, and that is who I've hired for my wedding next year. I also had email correspondence from Bill Copeland DJ. They were ok. I also interviewed Michelle from High Power DJ. I liked her "we're the best" attitude, but I did not like that I didn't get to meet the DJ that would be at my wedding (she is an assistant). I chose Dan because I found he had a great personality, great references, and he had a great price. I hope this has helped :) Maybe ask your venue if they recommend anyone (as long as they don't get kick-backs for recommendations).
  • Options
    we booked party source entertainment. he is based out of Hamilton but is travelling to Toronto for our wedding at no additional travel costs. He is nice affordable and appears to be keen to please. So far we are very satisfied with our choice in him.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the great info!
  • Options
    Check out DJ Ian Liwanag.  I believe he`s out in Mississauaga, but I`m sure he`s willing to travel.  He`s currently the preferred vendor for the Old Mill and the Berkeley Church and Field House.
  • Options
    We used Pat from Party Source Entertainment. His packages start around $500 which was the cheapest we found.  He was punctual, played what we asked, and brought lights with him as well.
    http://www.partysourceentertainment.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards