Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

OOT and Groomsment Tuxes!!

My wedding will take place in New Orleans and I am wondering how to go about having the groomsmen rent their tuxes. Is it better to rent locally in New Orleans or is it better to go somewhere local to where the groomsmen live and bring their tuxes to New Orleans? How did the out of town Brides take care of this?

Re: OOT and Groomsment Tuxes!!

• Options
    The groomsmen should be able to pick up their tuxedos locally here in New Orleans and this may be most convenient as long as you have someone local who could return them (assuming your wedding is on a Saturday, out of towners head home the next day/Sunday, and the gentlemen's attire needs to be returned on Monday).  Once you select a style the guys can send in their measurements and everything should be good to go the day of the wedding or the day before.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    All of the groomsmen are getting their tuxes from John's Tuxedos.  They just call in their measurements and they have a great service where they will pick up the tuxes from the hotels for $50.  Since our groomsmen are from all over the place, this was the best way to get it done.
  • Options
    Ditto on pp for John's Tuxedos.  We are all OOT and this is the route we are taking. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It will be easier to pick them up on NOLA but if there is a problem with anything it can sometimes be tough to get the garment replaced on short notice. My FI was in a wedding in NC. We picked uo his tux on NJ on way down and the pants were too short. They didn't have the right length locally, but arranged fit it to be at a men's weather in NC when we arrived.
    April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are using men's wearhouse. Most of our groomsmen are from OOT and are able to bring tuxes back on monday,
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards