Florida-South Florida

Spandex chair covers?

Hi! I'm going back and forth about renting chivari chairs or getting spandex chair covers for the white wooden padded folding chairs my venue has to offer.  This is for a Bat Mitzvah, not a wedding and the party is in a night club. There's tons of lounge seating , chaises, high tops, etc., but I want to have some actual table seating for the adults, especially the older adults. I recently saw spandex chair ( and table) covers at a corporate event I attended and thought they looked so cool, especially for what I am planning. Does anyone know where I could rent these and how much they cost?  Can they work on folding chairs? There's nothing wrong with the chairs.  I think they'd look great at an outdoor garden or beach affair, but they just don't look right to me in this setting.

Re: Spandex chair covers?

• edited March 2013
    Yes, you can very well use spandex chair covers on folding chairs. Here is a picture of one...

Check Contempo Linens, A Touch of Class Linens and  A Party for Less, Inc.
  • eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Great idea! SO perfect for a bat mitzvah, I used Over the Top when I planned my high school's homecoming years ago. We spandexed rounds and banquet chairs, it gave the room the sleekest, funky feel. Very clubbish. Their pricing was very reasonable from what I remember.
  • Thanks! I will check those vendors. I'm familiar with Over the Top, so I'll start there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards