New York-Long Island

THATCHED COTTAGE - $3,000 WEDDING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

SELLING OUT OUR WEDDING DEPOSIT AT THE THATCHED COTTAGE and OFFERING $3,000 IN FREE WEDDING DEPOSIT MONEY!

If you are still deciding where to celebrate your wedding, we are offering you $3,000 of our deposit money absolutely free if you book your wedding celebration at The Historical Thatched Cottage on Long Island's North Shore in Centerport, New York.

This is a great offer for brides and grooms who think they will be spending approximately $20,000 in total for their catering venue and are planning a wedding date before June 26, 2012.

If you are considering using The Thatched Cottage for your wedding and/or you have a large guest list, please don't hesitate to contact the seller about this free wedding deposit money offer at kvanbell@optonline.net.  Will provide you with pictures and complete details.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Re: THATCHED COTTAGE - $3,000 WEDDING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

• edited December 2011
    what if i already booked my wedding there?
    ----tara
  • happy85happy85 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hello,
    I am interested, pIease email me.
    Thank you.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_thatched-cottage-3000-wedding-discount-available?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:8c3c2cb6-4a05-4b68-aa13-33c3e68efc14Post:ac9a603a-038c-4db2-a730-34904190285b">THATCHED COTTAGE - $3,000 WEDDING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE</a>:
    [QUOTE]SELLING OUT OUR WEDDING DEPOSIT AT THE THATCHED COTTAGE and OFFERING $3,000 IN FREE WEDDING DEPOSIT MONEY!   If you are still deciding where to celebrate your wedding, we are offering you $3,000 of our deposit money absolutely free if you book your wedding celebration at The Historical Thatched Cottage on Long Island's North Shore in Centerport, New York. This is a great offer for brides and grooms who think they will be spending approximately $20,000 in total for their catering venue and are planning a wedding date before June 26, 2012. If you are considering using The Thatched Cottage for your wedding and/or you have a large guest list, please don't hesitate to contact the seller about this free wedding deposit money offer at kvanbell@optonline.net .  Will provide you with pictures and complete details. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
    Posted by vantastic60[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards