Nevada-Las Vegas

Buffet Dinner Locations

I'm trying to find a good place to have our welcome dinner. We're thinking of reserving one the buffets. I can't remember or seem to find all the good buffet recs on here. Can you please recommend a good buffet that will let us reserve seating? We'll probably have about 30 people and it will be the Sat night of Labor Day weekend, so we will definitely need a reservation. Can you also please let me know who you have worked with and the best way to get in contact with them? Thanks!

Re: Buffet Dinner Locations

• Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    collier75- The Wynn would not give me a reservation on a weekend, how did you get the private room? I was bummed when I started looking into buffets b/c a lot dont take reservations.....
  • collier75collier75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First, I think we talked to our wedding cooridinator about having a dinner there, and she said they do it all the time.   We ended up talking with Lia Enomota to schedule it.  Her email is  lia.enomoto@wynnlasvegas.com   and we also emailed Idania Navarro and her email is idania.navarro@wynnlasvegas.comWe had our reservations on a Saturday night in the semi-private room and it was fantastic..   I hope you can get it!
  • collier75collier75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It didn't take the email addresses at all..   You can email me at collier75@yahoo.com and I can resend the info.
  • BrittanyRS10BrittanyRS10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the buffet at the Stratosphere is really good but I don't know about the reservations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards