Ohio-Northeast

Need Wedding Picture Locations in Youngstown

Does anyone have suggestions for Youngstown area locations where bridal party pictures can be taken? It needs to be indoors preferably, since this winter weather is too cold and unpredictable. We also don't have a lot of time in between the ceremony & reception, so we can't really travel to Warren, Sharon, etc. 

I've already talked to Powers & Stambaugh, both of which are not sure that they can accommodate us on our wedding day. Still waiting to hear back from the Butler Art Museum...any other suggestions? 

Re: Need Wedding Picture Locations in Youngstown

• PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try the Poland Library.

• edited December 2011
    I agree with the Poland Library, it's beautiful in there.  Also, maybe the Davis Center at Fellows Gardens, the interior there is gorgeous, too.  And some of the other Mill Creek buildings might do the trick also (eg Pioneer Pavilion). I'd say call up Mill Creek and see if they can work with you so you don't have to rent a place.
  • x.starshine.xx.starshine.x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This will sound really bizzare but Sunrise (Assisted Living) Near Poland they have a very ncie foyer and winding staircase. I have a friend who nurses there and says bridal parties come in all.the.time.

.*. We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by finding an imperfect person perfectly .*.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards