California-Orange County
Options

Station Identification experiences?

The two things I've been very picky about so far has been photographer and DJ. I've read a lot of great reviews about these guys and is even on our preferred vendors list from our venue. Our wedding budget is 10-12k and I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experiences with these guys or know roughly how much they are? They seem perfect and I'm hoping they can fit into our budget!

Re: Station Identification experiences?

• Options
    DK630DK630 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Station Identification is awesome!!  Both my sister and I used them for our weddings, and they kept the party going all night.  Years later, we still hear comments about how our DJ *MADE* our wedding the experience that it was.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they will fit into your budge.  I remember them being somewhere around $2,000+  but that was 3 years ago and prices may have gone up.  You never know, they may have packages that they can cater to your needs. 

Good luck! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them and really liked them.  I decided not do get a dj and am doing a live band instead but if I had hired a DJ I would have seriously considered them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic..I'll be meeting with them next month.

I've been to two weddings - one had a great DJ, and the other was pretty boring and I saw what a difference I good DJ can make for the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards