New York-Hudson Valley

Anyone used gourmet to Go/Slammin Salmon caterer?

Hi,
We are considering using Gourmet to Go as a caterer because so far their estimate has beat out others (and more established caterers) such as Main Course and Bridge Creek. MC and BC were not able to come down much at all from initial estimate, which surpised me.  But I've found these other caterers to be more detailed and specific about costs, schedule, and planning than Gourmet to Go, so I'm a little worried that GTG may require more oversight on our part or may be less professional day-of.  Does anyone have experience with them?  With hidden vs up-front costs, food presentation, and day-of management?
thanks!

Re: Anyone used gourmet to Go/Slammin Salmon caterer?

• We will be using Slammin Salmon this spring- you probably need to make a decision way before then depending upon when your wedding is. We have found Slammin very easy to work with, vs Bridgecreek given our limited budget. Lots of style, great food (per tasting) and overall so far so good. Billy has taken the stress level way down, vs the others at least thru the planning stage. Will post review after event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards