Second Weddings
Options

Can I wear the veil I wore at my first wedding during my second (and last!) wedding?

I would never re-wear my DRESS from the first wedding, but I'd lie to rewear the veil I wore in my first wedding.  It's a finger tip length veil and I like that length...Problem is I am trying to be on a super budget.  We're even eloping to Vegas!  But I still want to look the way I want to work.

The way I figure it is I either a. buy a new one b. buy a used one from someone I don't know or c. use the one I wore at my first wedding.

I'd really like everyone's opinion on this!  The dress and veil match so it's not an issue of not working well.  I'm going to wear a different headpiece....No tiara this time but a simple veil comb.

Re: Can I wear the veil I wore at my first wedding during my second (and last!) wedding?

• Options
    I don't see a problem with it.   
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Sure. 
  • Options
    I don't see a problem with that at all you  are changing it up a bit and if it goes with your dress why not?

Congratulations!! 
  • Options

Of course you can!

• Options
    pesematologypesematology member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    If you're comfortable with it.
    "I wish yo azz all tha dopest up in yo' marriages"
  • Options
    I think you should go for it!  I was actually going to do the same thing, but when I pulled out my old veil I realized the bottom of it was a bit ripped.  I'm bummed I have to shell out money to re-buy the exact same thing!
  • Options
    bluemichirubluemichiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    If you have no issues with it, then go ahead! I loved my veil and kept it but I guess with all the moves, it got caught on the hanger (it was in the dress bag) and snagged so when I got rid of my dress, I had to say goodbye to my veil.
  • Options
    Go ahead.  Why should the pretty veil get tossed just because the husband was a turd?

Lol.. so true.
    I want to do this second time around much differently, since I feel like I settled alot the last time around, but that's my personal preference.
    If you're OK with it, then go for it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards