Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Please Help - I need a good hair colorist!

My hair is naturally light brown, and I've been burned by many a professional stylist who simply can't make it blonde without turning it orange.  Can someone please recommend a good hair colorist in the Cleveland area?  Money is no object when it comes to this issue.  Thank you!

Re: Please Help - I need a good hair colorist!

• Options
    knckedupknckedup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BLOND.
  • Options
    jalbanesejalbanese member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Bella Delle Rose Salon.  It's owned by a girl named Danielle. I've been going to her for over 6 years and she does amazing color. If you have facebook you can look up her salon's page
    She's in Lyndhurst 216-381-9900
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hair Odyssey in Strongsville. 

My grandmother actually owns it, and she has had her shop for over 40 years. All of the stylists are amazing and many of them have been working for over 10 years. And just so you know that I am not being biased my hair is dark brown, almost black, and I have gone blond many times. I even went white once so I could die my hair purple. ;)

The number is 440.572.1123
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stacey at Forbici Salon in Lakewood
  • Options
    mlm0817mlm0817 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chatterbox-North Royalton

I've been going there for years. I followed my stylist there from another salon. I have chunky highlights in my hair and I get a ton of compliments! Also, I have another friend that goes to the same stylist and her hair is naturally med-dark brown and my stylist gets her hair bleach blond. My stylists name is Cheryl and her prices are very reasonable. The number is 440-237-4400. Hope that helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    melissaphichimelissaphichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anita's in Twinsburg
    Steffiny 330-425-2199
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards