Nebraska-Omaha

I love my video!

Just wanted to let you all know I received our wedding video this weekend, only 3 weeks after our wedding!  It was done by Occasions by Shari, and Shari did the most amazing job on it!  She guarantees that she will get the video to you within 3 weeks of the wedding, and she'll even deliver it!  Also, I was able to give her a CD before the wedding with all the music I wanted included on the DVD, so there are lots of clips set to our favorite tunes!  I highly recommend her... we didn't even notice her filming us all day, and she did a fabulous job! :)

Re: I love my video!

• edited December 2011
    I can't find her price list anywhere! How much does she charge?
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Shari charges about $700 for an unlimited amount of time (might be more with tax, but can't remember).  She was with us for nearly 12 hours, and she was still able to edit the video to one hour!  Also, she delivered our video only 3 weeks after our wedding.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards