Kentucky

Lexington photographers for a girl on a budget

Hi all,

I am looking for a photographer and possibly a videographer for my wedding in July 2012. We are under a very tight budget, so I need the photographer to be less than $800.  Any recommendations?
So far I am looking at the following:

Jessica Houtz photography
Ndependent productions
Ed White photography
Happenings Event Photography
Heather Glass Photography

Has anyone had any experience with these photographers?

Re: Lexington photographers for a girl on a budget

• edited December 2011
    Hi LRM!  You should join in on our July 2012 board!  

I don't have any experience with any of those photographers, but you could check out alumbra photography.  Susannah is super sweet, and I think they are flexible.  

alumbraphotos.com 

Good Luck  Where are you getting married?  Also check out Kevin Moreland's site for his services as well as a list of a ton of KY vendors! HTH
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • amylynn314amylynn314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should totally go with Ed White Photography! He's my fiance's dad! He does really great work, and his prices are very reasonable! I would have picked him but he has to participate in my wedding! :) I went to school with Susannah, and her work is excellent as well! Her prices are a little more than others, but based on your budget you may be better off with Ed! Good luck with everything! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice amylynn. I think I will contact him soon to discuss details. KimC-thank you for the advice, I will look at alumbraphotos. We are getting married at a church on Todds Road. Our reception will be at our church. I have browsed the July 2012 board, I just haven't commented yet. Lots of great ideas there!
  • edited December 2011
    Two photographers I STRONGLY recommend are ANH Photography and Rob Mould Photography.

Something Blue Wedding Videos are also GREAT!

Congrats!
  • ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wells photography they are doing ours for 800
  • edited December 2011
    My husband is a great photographer! Check out his site atwww.nvisiblephoto.com. (His name is Aaron) He will build a package that fits your needs he can def work something out for you and he is offering FREE engagement photos thats a $300 value for FREE! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards