Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vendor Reviews from 4-24-2010 Wedding :)

Hello ladies just wanted to give you a few vendors to take a look at.... LOVED them all!! :)

Presentation of Our Lord Banquet Center- A+ ... this was my reception hall and they were amazing. There food is ran by Santangelos Catering and it is SO good. I had great compliments all night on the food tasting amazing. Which this was a big thing for me because so many weddings have bad food.  I have no complaints. The hall was so helpful. I got to decorate Thursday so then Friday was for any issues that needed corrected and Saturday is the wedding. It was a smooth process.

Saint John Lutheran Church- A ... the church treated me great, had a lady to help with the lineup and giving advice, ran smooth. The only downfall is the minister had something in his throat and it really got disruptive during my ceremony. Ample parking, great natural beauty. Reasonable rate for being a non member. You are able to switch up your program and he will follow anything that you do.

Valley Florist/Natalies Florist- A ... Bernadette did a fabulous job on my flowers. She used all colors and flower choices that i requested. They were very beautifully arranged and arrived ontime as promised. My main flower was stargaizer lilly, they were BEAUTIFUL and very open for the day! Rates were very reasonable.

All Occasion Limo- B ... I got a limo bus for the day of and also the Bachelor party used it. The Bachelor party is why they received a B due to the driver running over a curb and flattening the tire. They had to wait 2 hours for a replacement vehicle. BUT the wedding day limo was amazing and the driver was awesome. We were on time and his driving was great. I just felt bad for all the boa feathers he had to clean up :) haha

Carol Martin Salon - A+ ... I got my makeup done there for $40 for airbrush and application. They put on my fake lashes as well. She did an amazing job and really listened to my likes and wants. It photographed amazing. I would definately go back all the time to them. Great Salon for makeup. I did not get my hair done here though. I went through my sister in law.

DJ Crew- A+++ ... I LOVE love LOVE them. I had no doubts that they would not be amazing. But Kevin and Jeremy were above and beyond what I expected. They listened to all requests, kept a lively group on the dance floor, were fun on the microphone, and made it a good party like I wanted. All night and the following week I was getting phone calls and messages about how amazing our DJ was and they made the event great. I even had my 55 year old uncle call me the next day to tell me that he had been to many weddings in his day and by far mine was the best time he had ever had. I owe this to my DJ!!! LOVE THEM!! I recommend them 110%!!!

R S Productions- A ... Matt was a great contact to work with on my Videography. They are very reasonable with market rates. He did my video just as promised. We sat down and reviewed everything that would happen and thats exactly what did. I had my video like 10 days after the wedding to review and make notes on any changes I wanted. He is working with my photographer to get pictures for the DVD and CD case. How nice is that. He had 3 cameras set up at the church and did not miss anything. Any questions or concerns he has been on it. I have 0 complaints. Great guy to work with on videography.

LiVigni Photography- A++ ... Tom and Rose were amazing from first starting with our Engagement Shoot trucking through the snow to the very end staying to near finish of our Reception. I was full of questions and they were always arms wide open to give me answers. I told them I wanted fun pictures and boy did they deliver to get my bridal party to take fun ones. I cannot wait to see them. I have seen some sneak peaks and they are amazing!! Guests told me that the camera crew was all over that place, which is great because that means they did not miss a beat! GREAT people.

Cupids Cupcakery- A++ .... my main vision in my head was I wanted a Cupcake Cake with a Giant Cupcake on top. This is exactly what she did for me and and made my idea come to life. It was perfect. Pinks and Yellows with decorated tiers. She uses natural ingredients with a butter cream icing that is just to die for good. Came and met me and let me sample about 8 different flavors and my wedding cake had 6 different flavors. Guests LOVED them. It was so easy for them to come up and eat one as they wanted. She even made 2 large lillies for my giant cupcake made of sugar and the shell to my cupcake was white chocolate... YUM is all I can say. GREAT vendor.... :)

Tami Musick Boudoir Photography- A+ ... She did my gift for my husband with a Boudoir Session and I got a book made. It was very tasteful pictures and she was so great to work with. really made me feel comfortable. My husband loved the gift so much he cried. and he is NOT a crier. Means a lot right there. Cant beat her rates either. Great gift idea ladies!! 

I dont know if I am leaving anyone out. I very well might be. Oops! :) ha
Well I hope these Reviews help you ladies out. Best of luck. Please let me know if you have any questions to my vendors. I think they all did amazng and I would recommend them to you all!!! 

Yours Truly,
The New Mrs Bachus :)  xoxo 

Re: Vendor Reviews from 4-24-2010 Wedding :)

• Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like an amazing day! Congrats
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the reviews! sounds like a great day! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews. Where is the Church at? We are still looking for a church with 5 months til the big day! Thanks Heather
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like your day was perfect!
    I plan to use Tami for boudoir pics. So glad you had a great experience!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! My church was St John Lutheran on East Wilbeth Road in Akron. Nice church. They are open to anyone coming in and paying the fee to use the church. No classes needed either.
    Best of Wishes to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards