Ohio-Columbus

Apology

I apologize for this post, my intentions were completely misunderstood.  I made a mistake by posting my information incorrectly, I was not at all trying to break any rules.  I am currently engaged therefore I am using The Knot for more than one reason.

Re: Apology

• egeigeregeiger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post here.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

Not only are vendors not allowed to post here but I wish eveyone would boycott this person for so blatantly ignoring the RULES! If this would have happened here a year or so ago, this vendor would have been flamed and NO ONE would have used them!  I looked at the website which I thought was amatuer and even somewhat generic. For your own good Jenni you should delete this post!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:556860c8-b68d-4aca-976a-25959f113697Post:e33314d0-19c1-4957-937e-6b2d85b5d6ad">Re: Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]If this would have happened here a year or so ago, this vendor would have been flamed and NO ONE would have used them!
    Posted by kimanderic2009[/QUOTE]

So true....
  • KermitClin06KermitClin06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:556860c8-b68d-4aca-976a-25959f113697Post:e33314d0-19c1-4957-937e-6b2d85b5d6ad">Re: Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE] For your own good Jenni you should delete this post!
    Posted by kimanderic2009[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow. That's kind of rude, don't you think? Sometimes even vendors get married and have questions. I hope Jenni doesn't stop coming here for information just because a few people were rude.

HUGS Jenni!
  • KermitClin06KermitClin06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:556860c8-b68d-4aca-976a-25959f113697Post:73ba0162-a4b6-4b3f-8c2e-14daecf63c90">Re: Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. That's kind of rude, don't you think? Sometimes even vendors get married and have questions. I hope Jenni doesn't stop coming here for information just because a few people were rude. HUGS Jenni!
    Posted by myturnthistime[/QUOTE]

Coming here for help is one thing, coming here to post a commercial is a completely different thing. Personally, I think it was rude of her to come here and plug her business when the knot has strict rules against it. And if they didn't, this board would be over run with vendors posting their commercials completely ruining the knot boards as a place for couples to come as a resource and for support during their wedding planning.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree that posting a commercial isn't cool. I didn't see her original post but just the replies, this being the most hurtful.

In Response to <a href="http://columbus.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:556860c8-b68d-4aca-976a-25959f113697Post:e33314d0-19c1-4957-937e-6b2d85b5d6ad">Re: Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not only are vendors not allowed to post here but I wish eveyone would boycott this person for so blatantly ignoring the RULES! If this would have happened here a year or so ago, this vendor would have been flamed and NO ONE would have used them!  <strong>I looked at the website which I thought was amatuer and even somewhat generic. For your own good Jenni you should delete this post!
    </strong>Posted by kimanderic2009[/QUOTE]

All the times of coming here and somewhat lurking for vendor information rather than asking duplicate questions, it seems like the girls on here are so nice and helpful which is why this one reply surprised me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards