Missouri-Kansas City

Where is your....

dream honeymoon?  Are you going to make it there for your actual honeymoon?

Re: Where is your....

• jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    The mountains.

Yes, we are going to a lodge in the Sequoia National Park, high up in the mountains, in October.  I can't wait. 
  • edited December 2011
    I would have to say my dream honeymoon is where we are going, which is the sandals resort on the bahamas! I am soo excited- I so want to scuba dive! I can't wait to sit on the beach with a cocktail!

ps. love your siggy pic! You are a very cute couple! Where did you go for your HM? Congrats newlyweds!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_where-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:e397dd2a-2eee-453f-9d43-a409cf3b80a8Post:449f09c7-5469-4956-a28a-cb8ee3a0e741">Re: Where is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would have to say my dream honeymoon is where we are going, which is the sandals resort on the bahamas! I am soo excited- I so want to scuba dive! I can't wait to sit on the beach with a cocktail! ps. love your siggy pic! You are a very cute couple! Where did you go for your HM? Congrats newlyweds!
    Posted by theluckiest555[/QUOTE]

We went to Gulf Shores, AL & Pensacola, FL.  I would have liked to go to Hawaii or Jamaica, but we couldn't swing it after buying a house last fall!  Maybe for our anniversary!
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We really wanted to go to Italy for our dream honeymoon, but that's definitely not in the cards. We're not going to have a honeymoon at this point. :/
  • teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "down under"

We're getting married in December, and I would love to spend Christmas on the beach! I've been to Austrailia before and stayed in a Aussie host home. It was the most enjoyable experience in all of my travels. While FI and I do plan on some typical honeymoon time, I am definitely a tourist everywhere I go, and would rather enjoy the sites than just the hotel lobby and room.

My brother was going to fly us to London so we could stay with them for most of our time - and from there fly to Ireland - but he's moving back to the states this year... still so much to do!
  • edited December 2011
    I would have loved to go to Fiji...but I'm not a millionaire :(
    We are doing the Sandals St. Lucia....I'm stoked!
    Buying A Home
  • christie4673christie4673 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dream HM: I don't care as long it is on a beach Smile
    Actual: Couples Swept Away resort, Negril Jamaica.  Can't wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards