New Jersey - South

The Mansion in Voorhees, NJ

Hello Ladies. I am looking for someone to rebook my spot at the Mansion for July 6, 2012. So if you have been considering the Mansion, please consider rebooking my spot. All contacts would be made with the Mansion directly so there would be no need to worry about any shadiness. 

The wedding date available is for July 6, 2012. The guest size that we picked was 78, but I am sure you can increase it or decrease it if necessary. I am asking that you offer to pay the Mansion $5,000 to rebook. I will pay the difference between what we actually owe and the $5000 directly to the Mansion. I am asking $5000, but I am willing to negotiate if necessary. 

I do realize that this date is only 9 months away. However, you would be saving a lot of money if you took this offer, as it breaks down to roughly $64 a person. The ceremony is included. You can message me and ask any questions and I can provide you with the contact information for the venue representative. Also, I am sure that the actual wedding date is able to moved but it has to be close to July. Thanks for your time. 

Re: The Mansion in Voorhees, NJ

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards