Indiana
Options

Cake places in or around Anderson

I am looking for a cake place that I can get a small cake made for this weekend....I wasnt really wanting to travel to Indy, so I thought I'd check on here to see if anyone knows of anywhere...just needs to be a simple cake! thanks :)

Re: Cake places in or around Anderson

• Options
    jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jan's Cakes and Candy on Broadway Street in Anderson. She does a good job. There is also a bakery next door to her you could check out. But I went to Jan's.
  • Options
    jpetrojpetro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Concannon's Bakery in Muncie is fabulous :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second that nomination for Concannon's!
    We tried to have a tasting with Summit City Sweets after travelling all the way from DC and scheduling our appt weeks out-and the owner flaked the day before because he hadn't heard from me since Tuesday! Our appt was Black Friday, and I told him we were travelling for Thanksgiving!
    We ended up in Concannon's at the recommendation of my future sis in law, and they are great! They do cakes-basic flavors, buttercream frosting, no fondant or over the top designs-and do them WELL.
  • Options
    bmward87bmward87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A Slice of Heaven in Lapel, their cake is really good and they are super nice! They have free delivery to A-town
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards