June 2014 Weddings

Wedding Dreams

Has any one been having wedding dreams? I used to have them every few months, but I've had 3 or 4 in the past month. And they are all so weird! I had one last night where I didn't know 3 of my bridesmaids, we didn't exchange rings, as part of our ceremony a women with fake wings few around the alter.

Please tell me I'm not alone in having crazy dreams so early!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Dreams

• Lol that one takes the cake for me ha ha. I've had a lot of dreams but none too odd yet. I'm sure they will come though. Totally normal
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_wedding-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:eabb51bc-5cc1-4239-8a3b-a02aae05d69ePost:f1f05aba-d8f9-4f90-bd48-cc29c56e6cfd">Re: Wedding Dreams</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol that one takes the cake for me ha ha. I've had a lot of dreams but none too odd yet. I'm sure they will come though. Totally normal
    Posted by Gustafson28[/QUOTE]
    Normally my dreams aren't quite that weird. It's normally like it's my wedding day and I forgot to buy a dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fair enough! I've had those. Funny thing, I had a crazy wedding dream the other night. Somehow FI and I shared a wedding with another couple. But then it got really weird and someone came in shooting. This killed the other groom and a guy I knew in elementary school. Random. I just kept saying how good of a friend he was and how he died saving my life.... Yeah didn't sleep well that night...
  • I had a crazy wedding dream a few days ago and immediately thought of this post when I woke up!

I dreamt that I was getting married at some sort of brideapalooza multiplex event. I was traveling on the metro to get there, and when I got out there were women in wedding dresses EVERYWHERE. And of course I had bought my dress without having tried it on first (???) so it was way too tight and about a foot too short. When I got to my mom (who, by the way, was wearing my high school prom dress and a toddlers and tiaras style crown) she was like OH NO! And I threw my umbrella (no, it wasn't raining in my dream, apparently umbrellas are just awesome wedding accessories) and ran down the stairs to the underground mall thing to hide and weep. Then I encountered my FI, who had forgotten to buy a tux so was just wearing some nice sacks and a sweater. After all of this we decided to just consider this an engagement party and not actually get married at that time.

...This sounds a lot less traumatic now that I'm writing it down...
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards