New Jersey - South

Sea Oaks Country Club

Hi All!

Has anyone been to a wedding here and/or have any info on this location???

Thanks so much :-)

Re: Sea Oaks Country Club

• edited December 2011

My cousin is best friends with the banquet manager there.  They hold almost all their events there: weddings, showers, parties.  The food is delicious and the atmosphere is great.

• edited December 2011
    My sister is getting married there 10/2/10.. My parents live in the neighborhood. Great place.. plus they have an Inn so its great for out of town guest! 
  • wintawitchwintawitch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in september and have had great experience with everyone there so far.
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there about 2 years ago.. nothing but good things to say about it.  Atmosphere, food, employees, etc. Two thumbs up.
  • mcmahon4mcmahon4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there in 2005....amazing view of Atlantic City!  Great food, I think it was a great spot.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there about a year ago and thought the venue was beautiful, and it was nicely secluded and didn't have that cookie-cutter country club look.  I wasn't terribly impressed with the food, though (sorry!!).  But it may have just been the menu that they chose.  The cocktail hour was a bit cramped, but it was strictly indoors.  The wedding cake tasted so sugary my teeth hurt, but that could have very well been an out of house baker.  Just some things to check out when booking/tasting is all.  
    Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards