New York-Long Island
Options

Bridal Sample Sales-NYC area

Hello! I'm new to this site, so I was hoping you could help me out. I've recently been receiving emails for a number of bridal sample sales and trunk shows. Do these typically occur throughout the year? It's a little too early for me to start buying a dress, but I don't want to pass up these opportunities, either.
Thanks!

Re: Bridal Sample Sales-NYC area

• Options
    vantastic60vantastic60 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't answer your question about bridal samples, but you may be interested in this:  LAZARO WEDDING GOWN (NIB) with extras included $2,150

Stunning hand-embroided, silk-organza LAZARO Style #3750 wedding gown with matching veil.

Brand new gown - Never worn and Never altered. Lazaro gown size 10; street size 8. Kleinfeld professional measurements are Bust 34, Waist 27, Lower Hip 38 and Hollow to Hem 59” long. This gown is perfect for a tall bride who is at least 5’9” in height.

Asking price for this beautiful designer gown, with the matching double veil included, is $2,150 - far below retail cost. Anyone within driving distance is invited to view and try-on.

Any questions, or for additional pictures, please contact kvanbell@optonline.net.  Congratulations & best wishes on your upcoming wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards