Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Need art designer for invitations

I'm having my wedding at the House of Blues and would like an invitation as unique as the venue. I would like something that looks more like a concert poster than a traditional invite. Does anyone know any graphic designers or artist types who could design a custom template for me? Or any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Need art designer for invitations

• Options
    kwasikkwasik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked on Etsy.com???? I did a search for wedding and concert and some interesting ideas/vendors came up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

There are others. Go to etsy>> weddings>> invitations and then search for new orleans in the searchbox

Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Maria @ Tupelo Honey Designs.  She is absolutely wonderful to work with!  Very creative and has some really great ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't want to be self promoting or anything or step over any boundries but my fiance is a graphic designer and he has done more than a few save the dates and invites.  We actually just finished ours and we were going for like a vintage style.  I will attatch our Save the Dates so you can see the kind of work he does! Let me know if you would be at all interested! You can email my fiance and I at farroutdesign@gmail.com. My name is Natalie and his is Spence.

Again, I am so sorry if this is like against the rules or something but I would totally want help from a fellow knottie! Ok well good luck with everything!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    lgordylgordy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Write on NOLA.  They are great!  You can put together previous invites or they will custom make your own and their turn around time is superfast!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to help you out.... www.melaniefuglaar.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards