October 2012 Weddings
Options

Ugh. Stop the Nightmares!

Awhile ago I had a nightmare about getting to the church, but having forgotten getting my hair and makeup done because I was so focused on all the details I didn't want to forget. My mom and dad were arguing about whether I should just get going, and they basically shoved me down the aisle with major bed-head and splotchy skin, w/ FI standing at the altar laughing his ass off at me. It was...unpleasant.

Now last night I dreamt that I was at the church, all ready to go, but then my girls all asked where their bouquets were. Then the ring-bearers couldn't find their pillows. And suddenly it dawns on me that I was so worried I wouldn't get my hair and makeup done that I forgot ALL the diy things I'd done. No bouquets, pomanders, pillows, drink bins, table squares, centerpieces, candleholders, candy buffet...all of it!

I don't know which one is worse. But if this is what I have to look forward to when I sleep for the next 2 1/2 months, that sucks Surprised

Anyone else having funny/bad dreams they want to share?
Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart

Re: Ugh. Stop the Nightmares!

• Options
    Yes.  My favorite was that I showed up at the church for the wedding & there were all these people inside I didn't recognize & I didn't know why they were all inside already.  Then I realize that there's a wedding already going on!!!!  Then my mom asked why I colored my dress & I look down & it's PURPLE & PINK!!!!! 

Back story to this is my 5yr old son has seen me in my dress & I told him he cannot tell FI anything about it.  So he said ok if Jason asks me I'll just tell him it's pink, I said he'd never believe that, at least say its purple.  So my son loves to tease FI that my dress is purple & pink.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bad wedding dreams suck! 

We sent our invitations out yesterday so that led to a dream where FI was checking out the invitation example and seeing a mistake on it he laughed his ass off at me. This left me feeling horrible because there was nothing I could do about it bc they had all gone out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards