New Jersey - South
Options

BRIDAL SHOWER HELP!!!

One of my dearest friends is getting married this Novemeber. I need cool places in or around the Jersey Shore to have her Bridal Shower!
Please help!

Re: BRIDAL SHOWER HELP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my dearest friends is getting married this Novemeber. I need cool places in or around the Jersey Shore to have her Bridal Shower!
    Please help!
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I think bridal showers are best in someone's home. Going out in public takes away a lot of the intimacy, and it means complete strangers are watching you open presents.

However, the best place for you to ask this question, if you want to go out, is on your local wedding board. If you look to the left where all the board options are, just click on the local wedding boards link and then find a Jersey shore one =)
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree about posting this on your local board, but don't completely rule out doing it outside a house. My bridal shower was hosted by my sister a tea shop and it was beautiful. It was fairly small and the only other people there was a baby shower that was finishing up when we arrived. I also think that having some place like this really prompted people to get more dressed up in cute spring dresses than they would have if it was at someone's house.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bar Anticipation (Bar A) in Belmar has a back room called the Mahogany Room. There is a private bar and tables and the room can be closed off. It was just redone and very pretty. The food there is awesome, and Chef Matt is the best.
    meet annie! rescued 6.17.12 imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards