Maine

Any reviews for weddings at Inn On Peaks Island?

Looking for any reviews on weddings that you've attended or had there yourself for the Inn at Peaks Island. Its one of my top picks for venues but I need more inside scoop on it!

Re: Any reviews for weddings at Inn On Peaks Island?

• Sunrise1028Sunrise1028 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I found this online:  http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/the-inn-on-peaks-island-peaks-island/b7bbaa392510467d.html

I know it's pretty generic, but I met Amanda and Jason at a Bridal Show this winter and they were amazing.  I contacted them about holding our wedding there and unfornately the logistics made things impossible, but they were willing to make our budget work with them.  I was really bummed when I had to say no to them ... 

And Peaks is GORGEOUS!  Go for it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did a visit to the venue and met with the folks there.  We were almost ready to sign a contract and the date we wanted was taken.  They do book up quick, so if you are interested don't wait too long.  I like the reception space (tent, porch, and inside) but personally wasn't too thrilled about the ceremony space at the inn.  But, there are other options available for that.  I thought the venue rental and f&b prices were really good. 
    They do plenty of weddings each summer, so I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you out better.
  • I booked them for our June 2013 wedding.  Amanda and Jayson are great!  It is beautiful and worth the trip to Peaks!  We are getting married at St. Chris's on Peaks so the ceremony space wasn't a worry for us.  They are VERY accommodating!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards