Michigan-Lansing

Country Club of Lansing?

Hi everyone!
Still looking for a reception site - I did a test meal at Kellogg and was not impressed :(  so moving on since awesome food is important to us. Too bad because Pam is awesome to work with and is super nice. 
Has anyone heard anything about Lansing Country Club and the quality/taste of their food? The place is beautiful, but we'd have to commit before we'd be able to do a tasting...any thoughts or advice? 
Thanks!

Re: Country Club of Lansing?

• edited December 2011
    I have not heard about the Country Club of Lansing. But I have heard about Eagle Eye and have heard that they have great food! My FH and I are planning our reception there right now and beyond great food they have GREAT service! I would recommend them and Carla Adams to anyone!! Hope this is somewhat helpful I know it didn't exactly answer your question but maybe there is another option for you!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

• tammysuetammysue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I photograph a lot of events at the Country Club of Lansing, and I am always impressed with their food.
  • MrsParker6411MrsParker6411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just there last week for the American Culinary Federation Annual Awards Banquet. The food was pretty good. The staff cooked a good meal. And it stood up to the standards of a room full of professional chefs, some who have been in the field for 30+ years. So if the food was good enough to impress them, I would trust them for my wedding!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards